An idea from the UK

  • DJCPoland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
      Hello all,

      I have recently moved to the UK, Norwich to be exact. There is
      something about to happen here that I think someone in the US should
      begin there. It's sort of like a theater summer camp that comes to you.
      A group will be arriving in Norwich with all the paraphenalia for
      putting on Pirates of Penzance. For a summer camp-type price, kids of a
      certain age range sign up and over a period of some weeks prepare for a
      costumed performance that happens on the last day. Seems to me like a
      wonderful business for some theater types to put together, and also
      seems like a wonderful use for any sets of costumes for a particular
      show that are going unused. Anyhow, for what it's worth, I thought I'd
      tell you about it.

      Donna
    • Linda Fjeldsted
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
        Hi, Mary,
        It's nice to meet you. Yes, it is a small world indeed! What's your
        Website? - Linda