questions

  • rose_leigh_987
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 9:41 PM
      Hi, my name is Casey and this fall I will be a junior in a BFA
      production design program with a concentraion in costume design. MY
      dream costuming job would be on television or film. I have attempted to
      resaearch film and TV designers or wardrobe technichians but have come
      up with basically no information. I am looking for any tips or advise
      in being a warbrobe technichian or designer for film and tv. anything
      having to do with film TV and costumes is my goal, buyers dressers
      designers assistants all of these anything and everything is
      interesting to me and a goal. Any information tips, from anyone with
      the knowledge would be exteremely helpful. Thank you all very very
      much.

      Casey