Re: Plain cotton umbrellas

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
      Thanks for the tips, Linda!

      (OT: I checked out your website after you posted recently on the
      sewingdancecostumes group. Your gowns are really beautiful! And I
      live in SR, too -- small world, eh?)

      ~mary

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Linda Fjeldsted
      <linda@d...> wrote:
      > Hi, Mary,
      > Here's another source for the plain cotton umbrellas: Silk
      Connection

    • DJCPoland@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
        Hello all,

        I have recently moved to the UK, Norwich to be exact. There is
        something about to happen here that I think someone in the US should
        begin there. It's sort of like a theater summer camp that comes to you.
        A group will be arriving in Norwich with all the paraphenalia for
        putting on Pirates of Penzance. For a summer camp-type price, kids of a
        certain age range sign up and over a period of some weeks prepare for a
        costumed performance that happens on the last day. Seems to me like a
        wonderful business for some theater types to put together, and also
        seems like a wonderful use for any sets of costumes for a particular
        show that are going unused. Anyhow, for what it's worth, I thought I'd
        tell you about it.

        Donna
      • Linda Fjeldsted
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
          Hi, Mary,
          It's nice to meet you. Yes, it is a small world indeed! What's your
          Website? - Linda