Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Wanted: swords!

  • K L
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 1:12 PM
      Um...no. They're for separate scenes, in different
      time periods. I'm a Scottish studies and war history
      major. I'm quite familiar with the uses of the
      swords.

      -lady

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • llsturts@greatlakes.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8 6:54 AM
        Check out Weapons of Choice: <http://weaponsofchoicetheatrical.com/> they
        rent, very reasonable. If they don't have in stock what you need, they'll
        build it. They have several "grade" of weapons, from those that are just
        for show to those especially for stage combat, plus a line for reenactors.

        ~lisa.s

        > We've been able to costume our film, but we still need swords!
        > Preferably claymores and rapiers, if anyone is interested in lending a
        > hand. We will return the swords after we are done filming. Please
        > let us know if anyone is interested in helping out. We are on the Big
        > Island of Hawai'i, so if there is anyone out there on-island, that
        > would be best, but we're obviously open to anything!

        ---
        *llsturts@...