Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Horse Costume

  • Theresa Roden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      Ever After is now out on DVD which makes it even easier to pause it for good looks at different scenes. I remember the costume -- it's very good.

      Theresa R.

      Nicole Case <magiclblingbling@...> wrote:

      > does anyone have suggestions on where to
      > purchase/rent such a thing,
      > or advice on how to make something (i'm all for
      > hands-on!).

      If you end up making one, you could watch Ever After
      (with Drew Barrymore), because in the masquerade scene
      there's some headwear that looks like a horse but also
      allows the actor/dancer to sse and be seen. It might
      be worth checking out of you get stuck.

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links