moustaches

  • queenortart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 4:01 PM
      Ooooh I just wanted to squeak and tell you they have arrived so I'm going to
      get the toupe tape and give it a whirl. I suspect my top lip is too narrow
      for one. I may ask the hairdresser to trim it when I go in for my next
      haircut, should be amusing!

      Question for your assembled wisdom, how close to the hair can I trim the net
      it's woven to? I don't want it to fall apart but there's a lot above it that
      makes it go down further.

      How do men manage? It's all bristly!

      Sue

      --
      ...the next news was I was in a heap, on a load of spikes, some fifteen feet
      or so below ground level, at the bottom of a bag-shaped game pit. It is at