Sunlight Bar Soap

  • Anne Redish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Sorry, I forgot who asked this (I had a show to run for a few days) , but
      ... I get my SUNLIGHT BAR SOAP at a grocery store, in the laundry products
      area. Since it is SOAP, not detergent, it gets out what detergent leaves
      behind in many cases. I use it like a big crayon, and rub it into the
      fibres, then scrub then launder. It's great at home on they grey-ing
      bottoms of white socks!
      Perhaps it's only available in Cda? On the site there's a description of
      the packaging.

      http://www.unilever.ca/products/index.asp?navLev=5&NavId=189&PCateId=8&type=2

      http://www.unilever.ca/ go to SUNLIGHT listed alphabetically in left panel

      Anne Redish