Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Wig Steaming

  • queenortart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005

      > Can't help on the Central London question...I've never even
      > been there, much less shopped for facial hair...However,
      > just about any decent-sized theatrical makeup/costume
      > retailer will carry at least a few. Kryolan sells some
      > ventilated moustaches, that don't look particularly fake,
      > but they could easily be styled to the point where they
      > didn't look real.

      I actually spent a while on the net today and came up with

      http://www.nbizz.com/pamswann/listings/624.html

      http://www.nbizz.com/pamswann/listings/100.html

      Which I've ordered from New York - very practical...

      Going to try steaming hairpiece when it's a lot cooler than it is right now.

      Cheers
      Sue

      --
      ...the next news was I was in a heap, on a load of spikes, some fifteen feet
      or so below ground level, at the bottom of a bag-shaped game pit. It is at