Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] help need patterns

  • jimmysdevoted@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
      Hi....
      I am doing a rather large foam and muslin doll, and I want to dress her
      Korean. I found loads of pictures of hanboks but I need a pattern!!! I need
      one for the bloomers, and one for theChagori, thank heavens the skirt is
      easy!

      I am also dong an eskimo child.. I need patterns for those clothes... and
      mukluks.....

      I also need a pattern for that little pointy lace dutch girls hat... and
      does anyone have a clue as to an instructional on how to make REAL wooden
      shoes from Holland??

      Julie

        > hi! u can fix up meeting with the designers or approach production
        ppl....for tv ...serials....etc....yes they do take up other
        designers...stuff; if they like it and if u manage to convince them.

        > Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a
        thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Siebel San
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
          and
          > does anyone have a clue as to an instructional on how to
          > make REAL wooden
          > shoes from Holland??

          There is a shop in the next town over from me that has a
          shop that sells the wooden shoes. Drop me a line if you
          want me to find out more :-)
          All the best,
          Jessica

          http://mail.yahoo.com