Costume Help

  • fairyfaye2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      Hi, I am trying to make the costume from Queen of the Damned, and was
      wondering what would be the best method to make it with. I have roughly
      two and a half months to complete the costume, and can't really afford
      to have someone make it for me. All of the costumers that I have
      previously asked about comissioning it for me are very skilled, but
      simply out of my price range. The costume has a lot of metal work,
      particularly in the head dress and necklace. Thanks for your help.