Glad to Find You!

  • Laureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      I knew this group was on the Net somewhere. Glad to find you! I am a
      teacher at the Vancouver School of Arts and Academics in Vancouver,
      WA. I teach humanities and run the costume shop. The school is great --
      the kids are great! -- it's a middle/high school with an emphasis on
      teaching academics through the arts.

      Tara, you will probably be getting a snail mail letter soon from a
      student group (6th graders) who want to develop a costume time line. I
      told them about your Web site, which I use extensively for my research
      when costuming our school productions. I have been teaching the
      students how to write business letters, and part of their assignment
      is to write to a professional in a field which interests them.

      The posts here are so informative and so is your Web site. Thanks for
      all the resources you provide!

      Laureen Burger
      VSAA