Re: CAD program

  • Steven Sorton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      > Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Contessa <costumegoddess777@...>
      > Subject: Anyone have info on CAD programs and/or Costume Conferences?
      >
      > I do not know if anyone will be able to help, but I am submitting my "wish list" for the next >fiscal season and the two things that I want to put on there are (1) a CAD program so that I >can email costume design sketches.
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Contessa
      > (the Shakespeare one)

      Contessa,

      Why exactly do you want a CAD program for your design sketches as opposed to a paint program? I'm familiar with a lot of different types of software, so if you tell me more about how you work, I might be able to reccomend something suitable.

      Steven
      Lord Ironwulf

      ironwulf@...

      Yahoo ID: lordironwulf

      Shadow Dale Creations
      Custom Visual Stimulation for an Eclectic Clientele
      Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.

      http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

      "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to be..." - Thomas Dolby