Anyone have info on CAD programs and/or Costume Conferences?

  • Contessa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      I do not know if anyone will be able to help, but I am submitting my "wish list" for the next fiscal season and the two things that I want to put on there are (1) a CAD program so that I can email costume design sketches and (2) I have always wanted to go to a theatre conference and of course one that has a good costume program. If there was one that was strong in the costuming area AND the stage management area too, that would be a bonus. (so that one of our production stage managers might be able to go too)

      I've mentioned these things before, but would like to have specifics to go along with my proposal...sometimes it takes years of asking to finally get something I want into the budget, but occasionally they surprise me! I'm still a little amazed that during the upcoming renovation that starts in a few weeks (the second phase of what was started a few years back), renovations to my costume shop were actually part of the capital campaign!! Woo Hoo!!! Yes, I got to design it!!

      Anyway, any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!

      Thank you,

      Contessa
      (the Shakespeare one)