Re: Into The Woods

  • thejoshuagoldberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hey David it's me again with another question. How much is it to rent
      out the costumes, and how long would we get them for? My friends and
      I were wondering about the price because there is another site that
      rents the costumes from the broadway production but they are really
      expensive. Also I was wondering when you were thinking of sending me
      the photographs. Thank you again!

      Joshua
    • David
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
        I cannot access the phtots until Thursday, so I should be able to pull
        something together late this week. As far as price goes, the most
        expensive item on our rental list is the Witch costume - it rents for
        $30.00 per week.
      • thejoshuagoldberg
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 12, 2005
          Hey, those prices sound great! Some of my friends that I have talked
          to about this idea sound really excited. So what makes the Witch's
          costume the most expensive? What does it look like? And would this
          be the old Witch or the young? Thanks a bunch.

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@s...>