  • Kimberly Stockton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Please make sure you use jelly, no matter how much hair you have. Just comb it in the correct direction. I have heard of other things being used, but the jelly seems to work the best. Make sure neither you nor your soon is allergic to shellfish/seafood as you may have a reaction, as I did. If you are please take extra steps to make sure there is no contact with the mucus membranes and mix it in an open air area as the dust is very fine and floats and hangs in the air.
      Best of luck.