Re: Into The Woods

  • thejoshuagoldberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
      That's great. Did you keep the whole production in basically the same
      time period? I notive that a few productions sort of go for different
      time periods with the different stories. I'm curious what your witch
      design looks like (since that was my charecter). Thanks again for the
      help!

      Joshua

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@s...>
      wrote:
      > I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
      > drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made
      by
      > our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull
      something
      > together and send it on.
      >
      > David
    • thejoshuagoldberg
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
        Hey David it's me again with another question. How much is it to rent
        out the costumes, and how long would we get them for? My friends and
        I were wondering about the price because there is another site that
        rents the costumes from the broadway production but they are really
        expensive. Also I was wondering when you were thinking of sending me
        the photographs. Thank you again!

        Joshua
      • David
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
          I cannot access the phtots until Thursday, so I should be able to pull
          something together late this week. As far as price goes, the most
          expensive item on our rental list is the Witch costume - it rents for
          $30.00 per week.
        • thejoshuagoldberg
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 12, 2005
            Hey, those prices sound great! Some of my friends that I have talked
            to about this idea sound really excited. So what makes the Witch's
            costume the most expensive? What does it look like? And would this
            be the old Witch or the young? Thanks a bunch.