Into The Woods

  • David
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
      I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
      drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made by
      our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull something
      together and send it on.

      David
    • thejoshuagoldberg
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
        That's great. Did you keep the whole production in basically the same
        time period? I notive that a few productions sort of go for different
        time periods with the different stories. I'm curious what your witch
        design looks like (since that was my charecter). Thanks again for the
        help!

        Joshua

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@s...>
        wrote:
        > I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
        > drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made
        by
        > our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull
        something
        > together and send it on.
        >
        > David
      • thejoshuagoldberg
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
          Hey David it's me again with another question. How much is it to rent
          out the costumes, and how long would we get them for? My friends and
          I were wondering about the price because there is another site that
          rents the costumes from the broadway production but they are really
          expensive. Also I was wondering when you were thinking of sending me
          the photographs. Thank you again!

          Joshua
        • David
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
            I cannot access the phtots until Thursday, so I should be able to pull
            something together late this week. As far as price goes, the most
            expensive item on our rental list is the Witch costume - it rents for
            $30.00 per week.
          • thejoshuagoldberg
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 12, 2005
              Hey, those prices sound great! Some of my friends that I have talked
              to about this idea sound really excited. So what makes the Witch's
              costume the most expensive? What does it look like? And would this
              be the old Witch or the young? Thanks a bunch.