Re: Into The Woods

  • thejoshuagoldberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
      Ya know I don't even know when labor day is............ Anyway,
      yeah if I could see pictures from the show I could tell you which
      costumes I would be interested in. You can go ahead and send the
      pictures direct to my e-mail, thejoshuagoldberg@.... Now did
      you make these costumes, or were you involved with the show in a
      different way. Thanks again.

      Joshua

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@s...>
      wrote:
      > Our production is currently out on rental until Labour Day.
      Depending
      > when your party is, we can certainly discuss what pieces you need
      and
      > when.
      >
      > David
    • David
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
        I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
        drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made by
        our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull something
        together and send it on.

        David
      • thejoshuagoldberg
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
          That's great. Did you keep the whole production in basically the same
          time period? I notive that a few productions sort of go for different
          time periods with the different stories. I'm curious what your witch
          design looks like (since that was my charecter). Thanks again for the
          help!

          wrote:
          > I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
          > drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made
          by
          > our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull
          something
          > together and send it on.
          >
          > David
        • thejoshuagoldberg
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
            Hey David it's me again with another question. How much is it to rent
            out the costumes, and how long would we get them for? My friends and
            I were wondering about the price because there is another site that
            rents the costumes from the broadway production but they are really
            expensive. Also I was wondering when you were thinking of sending me
            the photographs. Thank you again!

            Joshua
          • David
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
              I cannot access the phtots until Thursday, so I should be able to pull
              something together late this week. As far as price goes, the most
              expensive item on our rental list is the Witch costume - it rents for
              $30.00 per week.
            • thejoshuagoldberg
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 12, 2005
                Hey, those prices sound great! Some of my friends that I have talked
                to about this idea sound really excited. So what makes the Witch's
                costume the most expensive? What does it look like? And would this
                be the old Witch or the young? Thanks a bunch.