Flamenco jacket

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Burda used to have a pattern in the late 80s / early 90s for a waist
      length men's jacket with a couple of different collar styles. You
      could check their website for back issues. Whenever I have needed a
      quick bolero lately, I have gone for a tailcoat pattern with a waist
      seam, and just omitted the tails. Also check out the costume sections
      of current pattern catalogues. I seem to remember (Simplicity I think)
      a Queen Victoria and Prince Albert section in which there was a waist
      length jacket with a stand collar.

      Good luck,
      David