Into The Woods

  • David
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
      Our production is currently out on rental until Labour Day. Depending
      when your party is, we can certainly discuss what pieces you need and
      when.

      David
    • thejoshuagoldberg
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
        Ya know I don't even know when labor day is............ Anyway,
        yeah if I could see pictures from the show I could tell you which
        costumes I would be interested in. You can go ahead and send the
        pictures direct to my e-mail, thejoshuagoldberg@.... Now did
        you make these costumes, or were you involved with the show in a
        different way. Thanks again.

        Joshua

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@s...>
        wrote:
        > Our production is currently out on rental until Labour Day.
        Depending
        > when your party is, we can certainly discuss what pieces you need
        and
        > when.
        >
        > David
      • David
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
          I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
          drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made by
          our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull something
          together and send it on.

          David
        • thejoshuagoldberg
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
            That's great. Did you keep the whole production in basically the same
            time period? I notive that a few productions sort of go for different
            time periods with the different stories. I'm curious what your witch
            design looks like (since that was my charecter). Thanks again for the
            help!

            wrote:
            > I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
            > drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made
            by
            > our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull
            something
            > together and send it on.
            >
            > David
          • thejoshuagoldberg
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
              Hey David it's me again with another question. How much is it to rent
              out the costumes, and how long would we get them for? My friends and
              I were wondering about the price because there is another site that
              rents the costumes from the broadway production but they are really
              expensive. Also I was wondering when you were thinking of sending me
              the photographs. Thank you again!

              Joshua
            • David
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005
                I cannot access the phtots until Thursday, so I should be able to pull
                something together late this week. As far as price goes, the most
                expensive item on our rental list is the Witch costume - it rents for
                $30.00 per week.
              • thejoshuagoldberg
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 12, 2005
                  Hey, those prices sound great! Some of my friends that I have talked
                  to about this idea sound really excited. So what makes the Witch's
                  costume the most expensive? What does it look like? And would this
                  be the old Witch or the young? Thanks a bunch.