Elven Armor

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 8 , May 26 11:10 PM
      I've just finished the new version of my Second Age Elven Armor.
      You might have seen my previous Elrond version a while back. This
      new version is made of the same tough polypropalyne plastic as the
      originals, complete with all leather trim, bracers, cloak loops and
      straps, brass rivets, and elasticized speed lacings for an
      adjustable fit.

      Here are links to some preview images:

      http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/LOTR1.jpg

      http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/LOTR2.jpg

      http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/LOTR3.jpg

      http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/LOTR4.jpg

      http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/LOTR5.jpg

      You can find information on purchasing at:

      http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/gpage1.html

      Steven
      Lord Ironwulf

      ironwulf@...

      Yahoo ID: lordironwulf

      Shadow Dale Creations
      Custom Visual Stimulation for an Eclectic Clientele
      Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.

      http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

      "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to
      be..." - Thomas Dolby
    • Contessa
      Message 2 of 8 , May 27 2:18 AM
        Beautiful work!!!

        Contessa

      • Leslie S
        Message 3 of 8 , May 27 2:21 AM
          hey that is rather cool looking elf armor! well done
          :D hehehh inspires me to get to work on my 3rd age
          armor ":)
        • Brian Jeffrey
          Message 4 of 8 , May 28 7:55 AM
            Steven- Impressive work.......curious as to how or what specific polypropylene plastic type you used on these. Was this a heat activated thermoplastic type? Have you worked with or tried the Wonderflex product from Dazian www.dazian.com which you can form with a hot air gun , real hot water etc.? I'll send you swatches to experiment with if interested.
            Thermoman

            Message: 1

            Message 5 of 8 , May 29 2:11 PM
              Um. No, thanks. I STILL don't need any Wonderflex. lol Thanks for the
              offer.

              Steve
              Lord Ironwulf

              ironwulf@...

              Yahoo ID: lordironwulf

              AIM ID: Lord Ironwulf

              Ironwulf's Lair - Costumes, graphics and more...
              http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/ironwulf.htm

              My Online Gallery
              http://lordironwulf.no-frills.net/gallery.htm

              My Renderosity Marketplace Store
              http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=ShadowDaleCreations

              Shadow Dale Creations
              Custom Visual Stimulation for an Eclectic Clientele
              Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.

              http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

              "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to be..." -
              Thomas Dolby

              > Steven- Impressive work.......curious as to how or what specific
              > polypropylene plastic type you used on these. Was this a heat activated
              > thermoplastic type? Have you worked with or tried the Wonderflex product
              > from Dazian www.dazian.com which you can form with a hot air gun , real
              > hot water etc.? I'll send you swatches to experiment with if interested.
              > Thermoman
              >
              > Message: 1
              > Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 06:10:45 -0000
              > From: "Steven"
              > Subject: Elven Armor
              >
              > I've just finished the new version of my Second Age Elven Armor.
              > You might have seen my previous Elrond version a while back. This
              > new version is made of the same tough polypropalyne plastic as the
              > originals, complete with all leather trim, bracers, cloak loops and
              > straps, brass rivets, and elasticized speed lacings for an
              > adjustable fit.

            • Steven Sorton

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 19, 2005
                  I have another set of 2nd age Elven Armor available:

                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
                  ViewItem&rd=1&item=7531656052&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

                  Cheers!
                • Steven Sorton
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 13, 2006
                    All,

                    Thought I'd share pictures of my newer redrafted version of the 2nd Age Elven Armor on a stock mannequin, Small/Medium sized, with Helmet for comparison. Taken with a low light setting in incandescant light...

                    http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/elvenarmor_medium_1.jpg

                    http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/elvenarmor_medium_2.jpg

                    http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/elvenarmor_medium_3.jpg

                    http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/elvenarmor_medium_4.jpg

                    http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/elvenarmor_medium_5.jpg

                    Steve
                    Lord Ironwulf

                    ironwulf@...

                    Yahoo ID: lordironwulf

                    Shadow Dale Creations
                    Live Your Fantasy!
                    Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.
                    Custom Orders Welcome