Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] rats and kitties

  • Kathy Pawl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      Happy hunting. Sorry to hear they are going with the glue traps though. hmmm....pity if one of the dancers were to accidently step on one and get stuck.

      The plastic bins really aren't as terrible as they sound. Every now and then you can take stuff and hang it to air it out, and they are good for moving stuff back and forth, keep things clean and dry and if you get the good ones they last much longer than the cardboard boxes.

      Mom IS my real name <jeozeran@...> wrote:
      Thanks, all, for your stories and suggestions. I've taken the
      opportunity to clear out a bunch of old stuff, which is good. The
      Company Board decided to set out glue traps... I voted for cats, but
      we have two dancers who are highly allergic (and they aren't allergic
      to rodents? hmmm...) I think when the director and company are out
      of town this weekend I'll pick up the traps and let loose my cats.
      Shhh!!! I already brought my retrievers in and they went NUTS but
      didn't actually roust out anything.

      I also told the Board I didn't want plastic containers, but I'll pass
      along your experiences and let them decide. Thanks again,

      Janelle