rats and kitties

  • Mom IS my real name
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 4:47 PM
      Thanks, all, for your stories and suggestions. I've taken the
      opportunity to clear out a bunch of old stuff, which is good. The
      Company Board decided to set out glue traps... I voted for cats, but
      we have two dancers who are highly allergic (and they aren't allergic
      to rodents? hmmm...) I think when the director and company are out
      of town this weekend I'll pick up the traps and let loose my cats.
      Shhh!!! I already brought my retrievers in and they went NUTS but
      didn't actually roust out anything.

      I also told the Board I didn't want plastic containers, but I'll pass
      along your experiences and let them decide. Thanks again,

      Janelle
    • Kathy Pawl

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 8:07 PM
          In a message dated 5/9/2005 6:48:25 PM Central Standard Time,
          jeozeran@... writes:
          Thanks, all, for your stories and suggestions. I've taken the
          opportunity to clear out a bunch of old stuff, which is good. The
          Company Board decided to set out glue traps... I voted for cats, but
          we have two dancers who are highly allergic (and they aren't allergic
          to rodents? hmmm...) I think when the director and company are out
          of town this weekend I'll pick up the traps and let loose my cats.
          Shhh!!! I already brought my retrievers in and they went NUTS but
          didn't actually roust out anything.
          As long as we're sharing critter stories, I've unfortunately had a couple of
          instances of finding wasp's nests in wardrobe boxes and cardboard boxes of
          hats. We also had a period when another tenant in the warehouse we share let
          their cats loose...cats who were not litterbox trained, so we kept finding little
          "packages" here and there in our storage. If it's not one thing, it's
          another.