Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] fabric and costume storage: pests!

  • Contessa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2005
      We had a mouse problem a few years back after renovating the theatre and taking over the office space next door to us...we had to have someone come out and find and plug up all holes and any way they could get in and then set traps to rid us of the ones that were there. It took awhile but we are now mouse free, even though we have a kitchen and all. Of course there is still a rat or two spotted around the dumpsters now and again but thankfully I haven't personally seen any...OMG though you should have heard my scream when I picked up a shoe in one of the dressing rooms(during while we were getting the problem fixed) and it had a mouse in it!!

      Brad's post about the old furs with "eyes" was too funny!

      Contessa