Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Macrame Belly Dance Costume

  • Kathy Pawl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      If the belly dancers were part of the performance group you might be able to look in a program and see if they have a website. Or you can go to the faire again and ask. I have never been rebuked by anyone working at a faire when I asked about their outfit. Or you can try posting a question at http://www.renaissancefestival.com/. This has lots and lots of info about the faires.

      Best of luck in your search Mi'Lady *deep bow and curtsey*

      ladyvalkyriemyst <LadyValkyrieMyst@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I often find this site very helpful, I recently attended the
      Scarborough Faire and saw belly dancers in macrame bra and belt
      costumes. They were fantasic. I have been looking on the net for
      possible pattern or directions. I have not been successful so far. I
      was hoping perhaps someone out there may have a link or directions or a
      helpful hint to guide me in my quest.
      Thank-you.
      Sincerely,
      Blyth