"Green" Linen?

  • tjchatham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hi Folks,
      Someone from another list I'm on asked a question that I bet one of you
      talented and experienced folks might know the answer to. She washed
      some white linen in Ivory Snow and the whole mess turned "green"! She
      thinks it might be a problem with the copper piping in her circa '70s
      home. How does she get the "green" out?
      Tess