Sheridan's "The Rivals"

  • Contessa
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 5:03 PM
      We are doing Sheridan's "The Rivals" ...it is set in 1775 in Bath, England...I am not very familiar with this period...I can find good pictures of fashionable clothing of the period, does anyone know good places for me to look for pictures of the servants, both male and female? Nicely clothed ones, livery, ladies maids, etc not shabby ones...

      Thanks,

      Contessa