2- man Donkey Costume needed - urgent

  • Damita Peace
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hello-

      Last minute film project costume rescue fell in my lap. (Isn't that how it
      always goes?!)

      Anyone out there have - or have a line on a 2 man donkey costume? I believe
      we have a head - if there is a horse out there - it might work.

      Thanks everyone!!

      Damita
    • Chrispygirl222@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
        Try Schenz Theatrical in Cincinnati. I worked there a few years ago, and
        they specialized in character costumes. They might have something you could
        use. E-mail _sarausch@..._ (mailto:sarausch@...) . The designer
        is Stephen Rausch, and the e-mail would go to him. Good luck!

        Christine