Bjarne's items

  • Bjarne og Leif Drews
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      Thank you Thank you Thank you .. for the inspiration of beautifully planned
      and crafted items. On a dreary day at the end of term, when all are tired
      and possibly a little spent...and dare I say maybe even cynical, it was
      wonderful to see your fantastic work! Can I / we use it to show students
      what CAN be done when there's enough time available?

      Hi Anne Redish,
      Thanks for your kind words. I am glad that it cheered you up! How do you
      mean that you could show it to the students? Do they have internet acces?
      Please show them my webpage if it could help be my guest!

      I have a full time job to take care of besides my costuming, so it is every
      moment of my sparetime, wich is used for the costumes. I have plenty to do
      and backorders waiting, time is my only consern.
      And being a reenactor myself, i have it like the shoemakers children, they
      only wear scratch. wich means that i barely have time to make something for
      myself.
      I have 7 meters of rich duchesse silk satin waiting to be made to a
      gentlemans outfit, but where is the time? :-(

      Bjarne

      www.my-drewscostumes.dk

      http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/