Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Bjarne's items

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
      Bjarne:
      I can't tell you how much I admire the work you've done. Your attention to
      detail is astounding - I only wish I could see the garment in person. You
      should be very proud - it's just beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing that
      with us!

      Donna

    • Bjarne og Leif Drews
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
        Thank you Thank you Thank you .. for the inspiration of beautifully planned
        and crafted items. On a dreary day at the end of term, when all are tired
        and possibly a little spent...and dare I say maybe even cynical, it was
        wonderful to see your fantastic work! Can I / we use it to show students
        what CAN be done when there's enough time available?

        Hi Anne Redish,
        Thanks for your kind words. I am glad that it cheered you up! How do you
        mean that you could show it to the students? Do they have internet acces?
        Please show them my webpage if it could help be my guest!

        I have a full time job to take care of besides my costuming, so it is every
        moment of my sparetime, wich is used for the costumes. I have plenty to do
        and backorders waiting, time is my only consern.
        And being a reenactor myself, i have it like the shoemakers children, they
        only wear scratch. wich means that i barely have time to make something for
        myself.
        I have 7 meters of rich duchesse silk satin waiting to be made to a
        gentlemans outfit, but where is the time? :-(

        Bjarne

        www.my-drewscostumes.dk

        http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/