Recommendations for grad schools?

  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      I am giving serious consideration to going back to school,
      pursuing my MFA and possibly further. Right now, for
      reasons completely outside of the realm of theater, I'm
      looking at schools in the Chicago area...there are a few,
      but I am wondering if anyone has specific recommendations
      for outstanding theater programs.

      (Also, if anyone has information on where to look for
      theater jobs in that area...it will not be any time soon,
      so please don't send me a list of open positions. I'm
      already booked for the summer and fall. I just would like
      to know a good place to start looking once I'm free of
      current obligations...)

      Thanks all!

      Curtis Kidd

    • Costume Gallery
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        Look on the USITT SITE for job openings.

        costumeinfo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Good luck
        On Apr 5, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Curtis Kidd wrote:

        > I am giving serious consideration to going back to school,
        > pursuing my MFA and possibly further. Right now, for
        > reasons completely outside of the realm of theater, I'm
        > looking at schools in the Chicago area...there are a few,
        > but I am wondering if anyone has specific recommendations
        > for outstanding theater programs.
        >
        > (Also, if anyone has information on where to look for
        > theater jobs in that area...it will not be any time soon,
        > so please don't send me a list of open positions. I'm
        > already booked for the summer and fall. I just would like
        > to know a good place to start looking once I'm free of
        > current obligations...)
        >
        > Thanks all!
        >
        > Curtis Kidd
        > "Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel could be you!"

      • Sylvia Rognstad
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
          Do you look at backstagejobs.com ever? It seems to be located in
          Chicago so I notice lots of jobs in that area advertised there.

          Sylrog