whoops...costume tour application forms snafu

  • TheCostumer Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2000
      Convince someone who loves you that YOU NEED TO GET A COSTUME TOUR AS
      YOUR XMAS PRESENT. (It might work, who knows...) Some weeks ago I
      posted information about my 2001 Costumer's Manifesto Costume Tours to
      the UK. My Travel agent was supposed to have had an application form
      up online at that time. If you went to the link at that time you
      would have hit a dead end. This problem has been corrected, and now
      full details, as well as application forms for the two trips are up at
      http://www.costumes.org/pages/uktour/uktripindex.htm

      Tara Maginnis, The Costumer's Manifesto http://www.costumes.org