  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
      Due to the untimely death of our family dog of 10 years who was
      killed by a hit and run driver, I'm forced to sell my 2nd age elven
      armor to pay the veterinary bills. Contact me off list at
      ironwulf@... for the ebay listing details if you're
      interested.

      Steve
    • Mom IS my real name
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2005
        Steve, I love my children, but I adore my dogs and cats.

        I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry that you have to part
        from your armor, too. I'll spread the word to folks I know who might
        be interested.

        Janelle

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Steven"