  • BowieGirl1982@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2002
      I love Tom Teirney's paper doll books!!  However, they're hard to get hold of over here in England.  I've got his Henry VIII one which is soo cool.

      Anyway, thanks for the answers on designing, they were really helpful and kinda what I was thinking anyway.  Good to know I'm on the right track!

      I have another question:

      If there is anyone in the UK on the list, what magazines do you read that relate to costume, if any?  I'd like to hear what you guys in America read too, just so I can get a rough idea.

      Thanks
      Jo
    • Michelle Davidson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2002
        I also love Tom Tierney's paper doll books! Is
        Amazon.com available to you? There's a lot of his
        books available through them.

        --- BowieGirl1982@... wrote:
        > I love Tom Teirney's paper doll books!! However,
        > they're hard to get hold of
        > over here in England. I've got his Henry VIII one
        > which is soo cool.
        >
        > Anyway, thanks for the answers on designing, they
        > were really helpful and
        > kinda what I was thinking anyway. Good to know I'm
        > on the right track!
        >
        > I have another question:
        >
        > If there is anyone in the UK on the list, what
        > magazines do you read that
        > relate to costume, if any? I'd like to hear what
        > you guys in America read
        > too, just so I can get a rough idea.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Jo