chinese headwear for Tang dynasty

  • pisces_with_bad_karma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      I am looking for the chinese name for the headwear worn by men during
      the Tang Dynasty, China. It looks like a complex box-shaped bandana
      or headwrap of some sort. A good visual would be many paintings of
      the Taoist immortal Li Po as well as the headgear worn by the two
      main characters of the recent motion picture "House of Flying
      Daggers." Any help would be appreciatted. Thank you.