contract for film costuming

  • jasminpoet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I am doing costume design and set design for a new indpendent film
      company. Does anyone have or know of sites with boiler plate
      contracts for costume or set designers for film. This is my first
      film project. Its defeerred pay.
      But i still need a contract if we make money.
      Otherwise any thoughts on the kinds of riders and considerations a
      contract for film art design should include...?

      Thanks in advance