Re: Costume of Southern American States 1860

  • vintageconnection
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      I have a photo collection, but it would take forever to scan and post
      them. You might check out ebay, searching for "Civil War" photo, and
      similar searches. Also, there are several cheap books full of
      photography from the 19th century, like "Victorian Fashions in
      America" and "Victorian & Edwardian Fashions: A pictorial Survey."

      Kristina
      www.kristinaseleshanko.com