Beauty & the Beast

  • Susan Cassidy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      It seems the immediate world is doing Disney's Beauty & the Beast! Curtis, I'd like contact info on your production's costumes; one of the groups I work with is doing it for two weekends in May and might want to rent. And you seem to really know your stuff...
      Back to "Ragtime"...
      Susan Cassidy

    • balazssavelli
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        -Hi, I'm costuming B&B right now. I looked into renting, and the cost
        would be around 10 000$ (at least at the places I looked up)So I'm
        making everything myself. As far as I can tell materials will be
        around 4500$
      • Costume Gallery
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Where did you look to rent B & B? Could you send me the names?
          thanks,joy

          On Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at 03:08 PM, balazssavelli wrote:

          > -Hi, I'm costuming B&B right now. I looked into renting, and the cost
          > would be around 10 000$ (at least at the places I looked up)So I'm
          > making everything myself. As far as I can tell materials will be
          > around 4500$
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • balazssavelli
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2005
            Just from the top of my head:

            costumeholidayhouse.com
            costumeworld.com
            costume.com
            seasidemusictheatre.org

            Some of these have pics of the costumes on the site too.