Re: pregnancy belly stuffing

  • Flanagans
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      There is a product called poly-beads, a weighted stuffing material (they're
      polypropylene beads the size of rice). They're used to stuff the bottom end
      of animals, etc. that you want to make stand up. You can buy it at Joann's
      or probably any of the craft stores. I think that or a combination of that
      and regular stuffing would work well.