Fw: [CostumeHistoryClass]

  • Dianne Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13 1:21 PM

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 1:06 PM
      Subject: [CostumeHistoryClass]

      If this posting is inappropriate I apologize and will not do this again.

      I am in the process of creating my own costume web page and seeing how I am
      not as blessed as some of you I can not sew) I have to depend on company to
      buy wholesale from.  I found a wonderful company names Recollections that
      makes the most beautiful Victorian outfits, however, their min. order is
      $1000.  I do not have a store and would be selling on individual basis to
      fellow reenactors.  If any of you are interested I am offering everything
      available at Recollections at the wholesale price to anyone interested in
      order to accumulate the $1000 min.  If interested, please contact me at
      kaseydog@....  See my web site at www.blanchesplace.com
      Thank you
      Dianne