Re: Looking for really great "Fake Fur" and a good "Top Hat"

  • balazssavelli
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
      -Hi, I just joined this group a few minutes ago and. I'm just looking
      through the messages. This probably was answered already, but let me
      give you my source for fake fur.
      cr'scrafts.com sells all kinds of fake fur for teddybears. They have
      something called Fun Fur, it is a nice 3" pile, comes in different
      colors. I used the frosty grey recently for the wolf costume in Into
      the woods. It worked great, even for the paws! Lightweight, a bit
      stretchy, easy to sew and looks great.