Help, Need fabric ASAP

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 9:44 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      I need to find 6 to 8 yards of either black cotton velvet or black
      silk on the heavy side. Someone accedently damaged a new,
      inprogress, Queen Elizabeth I gown. With budget money already spent
      on the first gown, I need to find this material as cheap as possible.
      Do you have a good source or link to a good company, or know someone
      who can help?

      Thank you for you help,
      Kimberly
      SyRilla27@...