New to the group - looking for information about Far & Away costumes

  • wendirae@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hello,
      I am new to the group, I live in Florida currently and am very interested in finally creating some of the costumes that I have been designing for years!

      I was wondering if anyone could point in the right direction as I am trying to find out more information about the costumes from the Nicole Kidman/Tom Cruise movie Far and Away - does anyone know of any good sites for the costumes of this movie?

      Thanks,
      Wendi