question

  • christie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2000
      1. Introduction:
      Hello group, I've been a lurker for a few months now and I thought I would
      step out of the shadows for a moment to see if anyone can help me (us).
      I am a junior at Immaculata College here in Pennsylvania, major is Fashion
      Marketing, I volunteer in the Costume and Textiles dept at the Philadelphia
      Museum of Art, so my love is more for the actual historical costume pieces
      more then reproduction..
      ANYWAY...
      to my original point.

      My school is looking for someone to teach Costume history, so if you know
      anyone in our area (the school is actually in West Chester Pa)let me know,
      I can give you the email address of our head of the dept.

      #2. I was curious if anyone could offer some adivce, knowledge or input.
      Suppose I wanted to be a professor... what does it require? (besides better
      spelling then what I already have).

      Thank you
      Christie
    • adrienne wellisch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
        Hi, I just joined the group and tried to post
        messages, but none of them appeared! What's wrong?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail