Seeking apprenticeship Bay area

  • ask me!
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hello! I am currently in school at the Art Institute in the SF Bay
      area. I have been sewing since I was 10 years old, though not
      professionally. I am currently hoping to find an apprenticeship
      with a costumer. I have a resume and contacts ready on request.

      More than anything, I would just really love to have a chance to be
      of help to someone that is capable of showing me the ropes and needs
      a third and forth hand! Thank you so much.
    • Theresa Roden
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
        Does anyone have a contract template for sewing work that I can adapt for my own needs? I'm getting commissions from folks who are not in my state and I would feel better if I had some sort of written agreement concerning payment and completion times that both parties would sign.

        Theresa R.