new member

  • vickdamom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 11, 2002
      Just found this great site! I'm an amateur designer and costumer for our
      local community theater. I'm looking for some input and possibly some
      patterns for the late 1900s "Southern Belle." Any input would be appreciated.
      Thanks..Vicky
    • Expressions
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2010
        Hi
        I am new and look forward to learning more about making costumes
        judy