Cabaret WWII helmets. HELP!

  • athena espania
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Aloha all!
      Doing Cabaret for the first time and need to locate 8 German WWII helmets
      for the kickline number. Called Norcostco and also Theater house and their
      source is out. Does anyone on this list have a source? Or can I rent or
      buy them from your theatre company?

      You can respond to me directly at princess_athenae@.... Thanks!
      Athena
    • kapiolaniprincess
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Aloha all, I am doing Cabaret for the first time and need 8 German
        WWII helmets for the kickline number. I tried Norcostco and also
        Theatre House and their source is out. Does anyone on this list have
        a source? Or does anyone have them that I can rent or purchase? You