Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] cavalry helmet

  • Judith Cataldo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      > Does anyone have an idea for helping me make a Revolutionary era
      > cavalry officer's helmet?

      Some late war light infantry helmets were instead made by cutting down a
      felt hat blank.
      You might want to try asking someone on the yahoogroup revlist who can help
      or look up reenacment units. You would be looking for dragoon units like
      http://www.2dragoon.org/

      Judy
    • sherman, talley and raymond
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
        wouldnt it be easier to get them from Smokey Mountain KNife works or Museum
        Replicas?
      • Costume Gallery
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
          try purchasing one at Hatcrafters 610-623-2620

          Good luck