hello!

  • BowieGirl1982@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
      Hello there

      My name's Jo and I've just joined the group.  I'm hoping that this group will be able to help me more than the other places I've tried.

      I'm 19 years old and live in England.  I've applied to university to take a 'Costume For The Stage and Screen' course.
      I wrote to 9 local theatres/companies and only got ONE positive reply -  how bad is that!!  Good job it didn't put me off eh?!  All I really want is somewhere where I can ask questions and maybe get some answers.  Is that ok?

      Thanks
      Jo
    • Dana Koga
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
        Mores the merrier. I'm a lurker so the other ladies and gentlemen will be of assistance but I've found the information very helpful and interesting. You might want to share with the group what "other places" you tried and why they weren't helpful so you'll be sure to receive the information you need.

        Dana
      • Stickfries@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2002
          This is the best place for it.