mens fake wedding rings

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      I sent this message yesterday but have not seen it show up yet so I'm
      resending it:

      I have never had to find fake men's wedding bands before, only women's,
      of which I keep a stash of cheap gold plastic rings in assorted sizes.
      Anyone have any suggestions for where to find such for men? I need
      them very soon, as it only just occurred to me during a tech rehearsal
      today that one of the male characters should probably be wearing a
      ring.

      Sylrog